Book Today, Call: +44 (0) 118 979 5657 Or Email: email@example.com
Weekdays 9am - 9pm / Weekends 9am - 8pm
Great fun for all the family
FootGolf at Wokingham Family Golf
We Take Bookings For This Activity, please call us on 0118 9795657 to book your start time. Berkshires first purpose built footgolf course played on Astroturf greens and tees. Footgolf is the hottest new sport to hit the world today. It combines the social aspect and elegance of golf with the world's passion for soccer.
You don’t have to be a golfer or a footballer to enjoy it, there are no stuffy dress-codes, all we ask is that you don’t wear football boots, just trainer or pimpled Astroturf trainers. You can bring your own football or alternatively you can hire size 4 and 5 balls. Then you’re all set to get Kicking!
|April - September (Last Entry 1 hour before close.)|
|Weekday – 9am – 9pm|
|Weekend / Bank Holidays – 9am – 8pm|
|October - March (Please contact to see if course Open. Last Entry 1 hour before dusk.)|
|Weekday – 9am – 9pm|
|Weekend / Bank Holidays – 9am – 7pm|
General Course Etiquette
No football studs or boots are allowed, only soft soled shoes or trainers.
Always aim to keep up with the group ahead. If you are holding up the group behind please let them play through.
Maximum of 5 players per group.
Wait until the green has cleared before kicking your approach shot.
Have loads of Fun and competitive banter, BUT clean friendly language only! Thank you.
- Children 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult all times
- The aim of the game is to play 9 or 18 holes with the lowest possible amount of kicks of the ball
- Each tee sign shows you its length and par
- Players must start each hole from the artificial grass teeing area only
- The ball must be played when and where it stops – no moving balls
- Playing in a group, players kick their ball in turns - If another player's ball is in the way when playing your kick/shot you can ask the other player to remove the ball and mark the place
- The winner of the previous hole plays first on the next hole
- If a ball is hit by another ball, only the ball that was hit must be placed back in its original position. Kicking the ball must be in one movement, no resting of foot on the ball before kicking
- While kicking the ball one foot must touch the ground, no jump or clamping of ball
- If a ball is kicked past a white post marking out of bounds then there is a one-kick/shot penalty. If your ball ends up in an unplayable position i.e. bushes etc. you may move the ball to a playable position BUT not closer to the hole and add on one-kick/shot penalty
- Course obstacles cannot be moved
- The maximum score for each hole is 10
All 14 years old and under need to be accompanied by an adult on all activities.
Sorry no dogs allowed on site.
- "The Footgolf is great fun, we'll definitely go back to try improve our scores!"- Isabelle S
- "Great family vibe and foot golf is great entertainment for all abilities"- Dan S
- "Brilliant facility! By far the best Footgolf Course in the South!"- Jack R